SUMMARY OF BASIC FUNCTIONS:
The FWCVB Partnership Manager is responsible for two key priorities on our team: developing and maintaining partner relationships and sponsorships and creating destination development opportunities. Sponsorships includes maintaining relationships with partners, prospecting new sponsors across various business sectors and identifying opportunities where we can invest in joint marketing and promotions. Position will work closely with the Director of Tourism to enhance destination architecture by developing experiences, working with hotels and attractions to create unique travel packages and identifying opportunities to evolve the Fort Worth visitor experience.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidate should have robust experience in partnership development and sponsorships, fundraising and producing promotional opportunities. Knowledge of the tourism and travel industries is a plus.
REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
60% Partner Sponsorships
- Help FWCVB grow partnerships with companies including but not limited to hotel-restaurant-hospitality core, demonstrating value of our organization to the broader community.
- Work closely with Sales and Services teams to seek out partner opportunities that best support their needs
- Communicate with entire organization on a regular basis to provide updates on existing and new partnerships
- Create and execute a corporate sponsorship prospecting strategy
- Manage all partner sponsorship opportunities including but not limited to:
- EX: Online ad placement, annual meeting sponsorships and table sales, dining guide, Sports Marketing, Sales and Film Commission events
- Ensure the bureau meets or exceeds annual sponsorship revenue goals
- Meet and communicate with partners on a regular basis to best understand their marketing goals and suggest joint activity
- Create one-sheets and other marketing materials to help sell the program
- Execute fulfillment of partnership agreements
- Maintain strong relationships with current and prospective partners
- Review benefits and levels each year and revise as needed
- Provide sponsorship reports monthly through FWCVB dashboard
- Identify opportunities to increase sponsorship program value to partners
- Plan mixers/networking opportunities for partners/sponsors
- Work closely with Research staff member to provide partners with relevant data
30% Destination Development
- Manage current destination experience programs including the Fort Worth Ale Trail, Museum Pass and Stockyards Adventure Pass
- Work with team to develop and execute visitor experiences
- Communicate with hotels and attractions on a regular basis to create promotional packages during need time periods
- Seek out opportunities to create co-op opportunities for partners
- Develop a content strategy to promote packages and destination experiences
- Other CVB duties and projects as assigned
10% Worth Savings Program
- Manage Worth Savings program which includes recruiting new partners to provide discounts for convention attendees and tour groups
- Communicate to Worth Savings business participants on a regular basis notifying them when groups and conventions utilizing the badges are in town
- Education - Four (4) year college degree required, with emphasis or degree in business, marketing/sales, hospitality/tourism or related field preferred.
- Experience – Four (4) years’ experience in the above or related field appropriate to the position.
- Special Skills-
Basic principles of English usage, spelling, grammar,
and punctuation. Must demonstrate strong organizational skills and self- motivation. Some desktop publishing, including copywriting and simple design may be required. PC, Mac and Internet knowledge is necessary. Ability to develop and write effectively and communicate concisely – both verbally and in writing – is required.
The position may require working some evenings and weekends. Must work irregular hours, subject to many interruptions, varying and unpredictable situations while working on multiple projects and priorities. The ability to effectively conduct verbal communication with internal and external audiences and perform required reading, writing and math skills is also required.
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com