Looking for your next opportunity? If so, choose Parkland and discover what a meaningful job feels like. Whether you work directly with patients or use your talent to support our care, you’ll be part of a team that’s providing valuable health services to Dallas County residents. And here, you’ll have the opportunity to put all your skills to work, and the support to grow and advance in your job and your field. Step into a career that will make a substantial difference for our patients—and for you. We blend cultures, talents, and experience into an exemplary health and hospital system. Parkland has earned distinction as one of America’s Best Hospitals by U.S News and World Report every year since 1994.
Assists in the development and execution of Parkland media relations and community relations activities to promote the visibility and positive image of Parkland, its work and mission in the community as well as its marketing activities.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Communications or equivalent.
- Must have one year of journalism, public relations and/or corporate communications experience.
Equivalent Education and/or Experience:
- May substitute an equivalent combination of education and experience for education and experience as stated above.
Skills or Special Abilities:
- Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, to include excellent writing skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate basic computer skills, good organizational and decision making skills, and attention to detail.
- Must be sensitive to political, cultural and legal issues affecting hospital operation and be able to function independently and as a team member.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Apply Now at: https://www.parklandcareers.com/job/Dallas-Media-Specialist-TX-75201/400627400/?utm_source=DFWComm&utm_campaign=carolinas_2017media
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.