MD Buyline is looking for an experienced, energetic Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing team in our Dallas office. The successful candidate must be a strategic thinker with a minimum of 3 years of experience creating and executing lead generation campaigns. The Marketing Specialist must have the ability to carry out campaign strategies and analyze the success of every campaign. Demonstrated, solid writing ability is an absolute must, and experience in a healthcare environment will put you at the head of the class.
The Marketing Specialist will:
- Work closely with subject matter experts to develop campaign ideas.
- Develop campaign strategies, including campaign plans, that include print and digital media (e.g., email, website promotion, collateral, presentations/webinars, social media, etc.).
- Write campaign material and implement campaigns.
- Produce campaign analytics, dataanalysis, and report on campaign effectiveness.
- Support the Marketing team in other endeavors, including writing Marketing collateral.
Requirements for this position include:
- Proven experience as a marketing specialist or similar role.
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and writing skills.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (including traditional and digital marketing) and market research methods.
- Demonstrable experience withmarketing data analytics and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office. Other softwareexperience a plus (g., Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce, etc.).
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- BS/BA in marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent.
Apply for Marketing Specialist using the link below: