BELLUS MEDICAL MARKETING MANAGER
Responsible for creating and delivering B2B and B2B2C marketing campaigns and creative to support the strong growth of the aesthetic medical device company company Bellus Medical, with a special emphasis on increasing lead generation, extending brand awareness, and improving product marketing.
Creates marketing campaigns, writes/edits content consistent with brand style. Develops digital and print content with in-house and external designers and copywriters. Manages marketing automation and social media agency. Works inside sales to deliver high-quality leads through effective content/nurture campaigns and strong data integrity for contacts. Supports involvement in conferences and other events.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
- Brainstorm creative B2B and B2B2C marketing campaigns
- Write and edit effective content
- Serve as company expert on marketing automation, including segmentation, profiles, lead scoring, and campaign development and execution
- Manage social media platforms and manage social media agency
- Conduct market research on customer requirements, habits, and trends
- Develop reporting and dashboards to illustrate marketing results
- Lead or support other marketing initiatives as needed
- Creative and detail-oriented self-starter
- Exceptional communication, writing, analytical, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven track record delivering under tight deadlines
- More than five years of B2B marketing experience
- More than three years of experience in marketing automation management and execution (e.g., HubSpot, Marketo, etc.): passion for building content/nurture campaigns that drive high-quality leads to sales, data integrity, and lead scoring
- More than five years of experience in social media management and execution (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
- Understanding of SEO, SEM, and content management systems like WordPress
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent
- Experience in B2B healthcare and/or medical devices desired
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g., Dreamweaver) a bonus
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.