Marketing ManagerJob Description Freese and Nichols (FNI) is a multi-discipline engineering, architecture, environmental science and program management firm looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team in Fort Worth, Texas. The Marketing Manager is a proactive partner adding value and is an integral position responsible for marketing-related operational oversight, including proposal management and participation in the development of all marketing strategy and communications. The Marketing Manager reports to the Chief Financial Officer and is responsible for managing a group of 20 talented marketing professionals in multiple office locations.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage Marketing Group including staff development, conducting reviews and hiring.
- Lead the overall development and implementation of marketing strategy for the company and ensure brand messages are consistent.
- Develop, evaluate, and report progress of Annual Operating Plan including specific goals, strategies, action plans, and schedules to support FNI’s strategic plan.
- Develop annual marketing budget and monitor resources and expenditures to ensure consistency with budget and plan.
- Research and track all project opportunities from a variety of lead services.
- Manage and coordinate go/no-go decisions for proposal submission; measure and interpret yearly proposal results.
- Manage proposals and assign Marketing Coordinators to serve as a primary liaison with technical leads to ensure an accurate response, consistency with established guidelines and adherence to deadlines.
- Oversee systems to extract, categorize and retrieve information related to consultants, personnel, projects, prior proposals, boilerplate information, visuals and mailing lists.
- Work closely with sales team and practice leadership to increase credibility and client awareness of Marketing Group. Manage (and participate as necessary) in developing and executing specific marketing activities such as: conferences and special events, awards, photography, publications, client emails, website and social media, media outreach, and presentations.
- Develop strategy for large project-specific public involvement initiatives in concert with the sales team, principals and practice leadership; manage public involvement schedule and budget.
- Oversee client satisfaction survey program.
- Develop and maintain accurate and complete marketing data. Assist in research of markets and clients.
- Refine the design/production process for marketing activities to improve efficiency and quality control.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
Additional Skills and Qualifications
Ability to successfully mentor staff in a manner that supports continuous learning and career development
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work on multiple assignments with varying deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Strong technical, graphic and public relations skills
- Excellent business writing and grammar skills, as well as strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work well both independently and cooperatively with the company’s corporate and technical staff
- Energetic team player who can work comfortably with people of diverse backgrounds, experience and opinions, including members of senior management
- Eight to ten years of management experience in a marketing/communications role
- Engineering/Architecture/Construction industry experience strongly preferred
- Portfolio of work will be requested during the interview process
Job Location: Fort Worth, Texas
To Apply: Marketing Manager