MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
TruePoint Communications marketing communications intern supports the development, execution and measurement of creative concepts and strategies. Ideal candidates are creative, strategic thinkers as responsibilities vary between developing content for social media, blogs and email communications - all of which contribute to growing clients’ online presence. The position requires an individual with a passion for emerging media and an understanding of social media as it applies to business.
Support MarCom & Social Media team by:
- Creating content for clients’ social channels
- Monitoring and moderating clients’ social channels, including online reputation management
- Tracking analytics and providing support for results reporting
- Compiling industry research and insights
- Understanding business use of popular social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- Relevant internship experience
- Ability to meet deadlines promptly and effectively
- Strong writing skills
- Great attention to detail, enthusiasm, organization, multi-tasking and desire to be a team player
- Understanding of social media data analytics; ability to effectively interpret and summarize data
- Strong research skills and ability to summarize large amounts of data into digestible
- Knowledge of SEO and SEM is an asset
- 40 hours per week