Do you balance multiple clients and campaigns without missing a beat? Do people rely on you to handle all the details—for work or weekend plans? Do you want to take your career to the next level with a leadership role working with global brands at a top 10 global communications firm?
Golin Dallas is hiring a manager to lead integrated marketing, public relations and social media programs for world-class brands in the B2B corporate and technology sectors. We need a social-media-savvy and analytics-minded leader who thrives in a fast-paced, real-time marketing environment. You’ll oversee big-picture strategies and orchestrate cross-channel, multimedia marketing and communications campaigns that keep our clients relevant and a step ahead of their competitors. You’ll assemble and lead teams of specialists to deliver game-changing ideas and programs, while creating and managing day-to-day activities.
If you haven’t met Golin, we’re a global PR and digital agency reinventing our industry. Every. Single. Day. Yet we still make time to create award-winning client work and have fun while we’re doing it. Our CEO describes us as, “the nice guys who will kick your @$$” and we’re happy to have earned that reputation thanks to a dynamic team, strong clients and an obsession with shaking up the status quo. It may be cliché to say, but we actually do live by the mantra of ‘work hard, play hard,’ offering unlimited paid time off (yes, you heard that right), enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits and the ability to work from anywhere one day a week.
At Golin Dallas, we’re cranked up this philosophy to an 11. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do. You’ll enjoy close collaboration with your teams and clients in our posh new digs in the Galleria. You’ll have extra special perks unique to us like free parking, free onsite gym, laptops for everyone, our Snack Shack with unlimited free food and drinks, free breakfast on Fridays and, of course, our signature yellow Beer Bike.
Sound like you want to Go All In with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do
- Act as a client-facing lead on a key technology account
- Execute strategic communications campaigns including proactive media relations, content-driven digital projects, and more
- Lead development of product messaging, news releases and related content, including blog posts, media presentations, social media and graphics
- Assist in the development of campaign strategy, client messaging and thought leadership programs
- Exercise your creativity in an entrepreneurial environment where your voice is heard, highly valued and rewarded
- Stay on top of industry best practices, client and competitor brand activity
- Work with team to support social community management and report to your clients on industry developments and results
- Apply learnings as real-time diagnostics of account activity to address challenges or leverage opportunities
- Develop deep knowledge about and relationships with clients, learning their business and professional preferences
What You’ll Have
- Proven experience planning, executing and measuring campaigns and day-to-day communications initiatives
- A strong understanding of traditional media, digital and event marketing strategies, along with the ability to integrate campaign strategies and tactics across earned, owned and paid media
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong client relationships based on trust
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of how to apply analytics to measure results and provide insights
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to constantly enhance your skill set
For more information or to apply, contact Katy Hartnett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who We Are:
At Golin, we are relevance obsessed. We possess the power to inspire and create change. By embracing new technologies and pushing creative boundaries, we help our clients adapt and win in a constantly changing world.
With our revolutionary “g4” model, teams in 50+ offices across the globe deliver the deepest insights, boldest ideas and broadest engagement to the world’s leading brands through seamless integrated communications.
For nearly 60 years, we’ve helped clients like McDonald’s, Unilever, Cisco and Nintendo of America “Go All In” and commit to bravery over mediocrity. Find out how at www.golin.com.
Golin is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.