Are you a self-starter who has an ownership mentality? Do you take pride in your work and keep your promises? This position requires someone with a passion for design. Because an entrepreneur spirit and teamwork are valued at OCGPR, we invite only those who share those values to apply.
OCGPR, a full-service public relations and marketing agency based in Fort Worth is looking for a graphic designer intern. Some of our prominent clients include the Tarrant Regional Water District, Bell Helicopter, The Texas Department of Transportation and Tarrant County Community College. Our people are what make our company. We are strategic thought leaders who value partnerships and big ideas.
We are looking for someone to:
- Assist with RFP and proposal design
- Create assets for social media platforms
- Work with team on digital/print design projects, as needed
- Create visual concepts and designs
You will be suited for this position if you have
- A junior or senior pursuing a degree in graphic design or a similar field
- Proficient on a Mac and in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign)
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple projects/requests, adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinker
If you can't wait to start, here's what you do next! Please send your resume with the code GDI on the subject line to email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!