Change the world, love your job. At Texas Instruments (TI), you will have the opportunity to learn and grow – and create world-changing technology. For more than 80 years, TI has continually reinvented itself by believing in people with endless curiosity who refuse to leave the world just how they found it. From developing leading-edge semiconductor technologies and practicing responsible manufacturing, to caring for our employees and communities, innovating a better world is in our DNA. Come discover TI and why you belong here.
About the Job
This employee communicator will be responsible for managing employee communications for TI’s Connected Microcontroller (CMCU) and Processors businesses. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in internal or organizational communications and be able to recommend communications strategies for influencing and managing change as well as educating employees on company and organizational strategy.
As the employee communicator for CMCU and Processors, this person will be a strategic partner to both his/her business colleagues and human resources, advising on ways to engage employees through a variety of communications tactics. It is also this person’s responsibility to provide executive communications coaching to his/her leaders. This includes key message development and implementing creative tactics to ensure those messages are broadly understood. He/She will also be as a member of TI’s Employee Communications Forum and will have opportunities to work across organizations on various cross-company employee communications efforts.
• Developing and executing the employee communications strategy for Connected MCU and Processors
• Partnering with leaders and HR to drive communications activities that support employee engagement and ensure employees understand the priorities and focus of the business and company
• Coaching and counseling leaders on best practices in employee communications and engagement
• Maximizing communications channels: Company Intranet and leader blogs, Organization-level Intranet pages, Digital and site signage, Employee emails, Videos and High-touch leader communications (Town Hall meetings, roundtables, etc.)
• Planning and executing communications plans to support cross-organization collaboration
• Tracking and analyzing results
• Bachelor's degree with 7-10 years of experience in communications, journalism or human resources
• Strategic thinking to connect business priorities and objectives with communications actions
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work with a variety of executives at multiple levels of the organization
• Skill in juggling multiple projects/activities simultaneously and meeting deadlines
• Creativity and resourcefulness
• Ability to collaborate with communicators across the organization
• Ability to work independently
• Proven ability to influence without authority
• Results/deadline oriented
• Experience communicating about technology is a plus
If you are interested in this position, please apply at www.ti.com/careers to job ID 18480.
Texas Instruments is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics, including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.