Position Title: Director of Strategic Communications and Campaigns
Term of Employment: Full Time
Location: DFW Office
Salary Range: Negotiable
Benefits: 401 K, flexible schedule, healthcare and much more
OCG+, a full-service communications and marketing agency is looking for a strategic communications experts with experience in creating creative campaigns to join our team of purpose driven communication and marketing experts. The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of proven strategic communication experience. The position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic team which values high-quality work.
The Core competencies of this position are:
- Lead efforts to develop an overall communications and marketing strategy
- Develop messaging through key lines of channels, including social, email, publications, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Help to create a storytelling culture that embraces new ways to tell stories by overseeing content development.
- Create high-impact strategic campaigns focused on purpose driven.
- Create marketing campaign plans and provide ongoing reporting detailing results of campaign activities.
- Provide leadership to maximize quality media coverage, including new media outlets, of organization’s messages and policies, legislative agenda and public press events.
- Supervise department staff members and oversee budget.
- and perform other duties as requested.
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- A desire to do work that changes people’s lives
- 7+ years of communications experience (media relations, social media or content development )
- Experience working at a PR, marketing or advertising agency
- The ability to lead, develop, manage and hold team members accountable
- Advanced writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience social impact campaigns
If what you've read up till now is exciting to you and you can't wait to start, here's what you do next!
Please send an email to: email@example.com. Attach a current resume and a cover letter, which includes your salary requirement.