Position Title: Director of Operations
Term of Employment: full-time
Location: Fort Worth
Salary Range: Negotiable
OCG+, a full-service communications and marketing agency based in Texas is looking for a director of operations. Some of our prominent clients include Tarrant Regional Water District, The Texas Department of Family Protective Services, Tarrant County United Way and Tarrant County Community College. Our people are what make our company. We are strategic thought leaders who value partnerships and big ideas.
We are looking for someone to:
• Manager company’s EOS meetings and reports
• Manage HR duties which consist of onboarding and recruiting new talent
• Comply with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax fillings
• Coordinate and monitor the company annual budget
• Prepare and monitor client annual and project budgets
• Ability to understand, analyze and interpret financial statements.
• Strong working experience and knowledge of internal control concepts.
• Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
You will be suited for this position if you have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management/Accounting/Finance
• 5+ years operations management in the field of accounting and finance
• Cost accounting experience
• High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
• Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing needs/objectives and multitask
• Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
• Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction; extremely detail oriented
• Always willing to go above and beyond, giving 100 percent
• Problem solver, resourceful and strategic
If you can't wait to start, here's what you do next!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Attach a current resume and a cover letter, with the code Finance which includes your salary requirement.
We look forward to working with you! Thanks in advance for taking the time to submit yo