Define, develop and deliver impactful communications strategies in support of commercial excellence and launch preparedness and execution aligned with the strategic goals of the Global Franchises
• Develop all new product initiatives including liaising with regions on all global product launches. Provide robust and accurate PR toolkits for regional application.
• Identify opportunities to communicate global brand platforms and eliminate redundant messaging.
• Support global Alcon Experience Center messaging including media events and Key Opinion Leader (KOL) outreach.
• Elevate Alcon’s industry strength through enhancement of Chief Medical Officer (CMO) data communications. Ensure strong reputational messaging and branding in all external communications engagements.
• Support Business Development & Licensing (BD&L) communications related to acquisitions/integrations of new technologies or companies.
• Partner closely with functional and regional communications teams to develop consistent and informed messaging. Build the corporate brand through exemplifying the use of brand standards in all communication platforms delivered globally across the Division.
• Provide strategic guidance to Global Franchise leadership for key communications, critical leadership messages, change communications and associate engagement which may include, but not limited to:
o In partnership with HR, developing, implementing and providing counsel on large change projects and business transformations.
o Provide input on management briefings including global presentations, key messages, talking points, and Q&As, ensuring consistent roll-out globally.
• Effectively handle all escalated concerns and feedback on communication messaging in a timely and constructive manner. Openly accept feedback and adjust customer service as appropriate in order to optimally support client groups.
Please apply at www.alcon.com/careers
Alcon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. As part of the Novartis Group of Companies, Alcon takes pride in maintaining a diverse environment and our policies are not to discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Alcon is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. *Minimum requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline such as corporate communications, public relations or marketing communications English
• 10 years of relevant experience in the field of corporate communications with considerable experience supporting client communications , up to 6 years of demonstrated people leadership
• Demonstrated outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency in spoken and written English; second language is a plus
• Ability to work under tight timelines and deadlines, often on sensitive confidential issues
• Must show a strong grasp of Division strategy and product lines