Would you love the opportunity to help build a nationally known public relations and marketing agency? If you love innovative planning and executing strategies, you will love this position. This position requires someone with a passion for all things strategic and result driven. We are looking for someone who is ready to build a reputation as an industry expert. If you are ready to help us grow our agency, you may be the person we are looking for to join our team and enhance the expertise of our company! Because an entrepreneur spirit and teamwork is so valued at OCGPR, we invite only those who share those values to apply.
OCG PR, a full-service public relations and marketing agency based in Texas is looking for a digital and social media expert. Some of our prominent clients include Tarrant Regional Water District, The Texas Department of Transportation and Tarrant County Community College. Our people are what make our company. We are strategic thought leaders who value partnerships and big ideas.
We are looking for someone to:
- 4+ years of digital and social media marketing experience
- Lead, manage and deliver the strategy and execution for digital marketing and engagement
- Develop content marketing, digital advertising, organic search, paid search and social media strategy
- Execute tactics for building traffic and growing supporter base through online media and SEO
- Design and development of digital and social media campaign
- Experience in presenting to senior-level c-suite decision-markers
- Proven success in driving integrated social/digital campaigns from concept to execution
- Experience with analyzing and reporting engagement metrics
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- A four-year degree from an accredited college or university with emphasis on digital communications, marketing, public relations, or related field
- Excellent writing skills using AP style writing
- 6+years of professional marketing and/or communication experience (agency experience is a major plus)
- Experience working in an agency environment
- High level of personal initiative and works well in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to changing needs/objectives and multitask
- Handle stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction; extremely detail oriented
- Always willing to go above and beyond, giving 100 percent
- Problem solver, resourceful and strategic
If you can't wait to start, here's what you do next!
Please send your resume to Evelyn Torres at firstname.lastname@example.org
Attach a current resume and a cover letter, with the code DSM which includes your salary requirement.
We look forward to working with you! Thanks in advance for taking the time to submit your resume.