The Digital Content Resource Specialist is responsible for producing content across VisitDallas social media channels and acts as the primary social care specialist for the organization, as well as assist the Sr. Manager | Social Media & Special Projects with other projects.
- Explore innovative digital storytelling techniques as the lead content producer for VisitDallas social media channels
- Work with Social Media Manager to execute and analyze social media strategy, including researching, writing and editing content for various social media platforms while maintaining style and voice of the organization
- Manage social listening streams and execute engagement opportunities
- Manage and execute paid social media strategy across multiple paid ads channels
- Track and manage paid social media advertising budget, as well as report on paid social media advertising results
- Work closely with graphic artists for photos and images to accompany content
- Research new stories and revise data and existing stories
- Stay up-to-date on hospitality industry developments and what’s going on around Dallas.
- Shoot and edit video content for social campaigns.