Would you like to join an employee-owned organization of people who serve to lead, take pride in the quality of their work, and who continuously strive to improve by focusing on best practices?
Our employees, whom we call “Partners” are the heart of our success and what sets us apart from our competitors. FORTUNE Magazine recognized TDIndustries as one of the "100 Best Places to Work", "Top 50 Training Organizations" and "Top 30 Companies to Retire From" due to our solid commitment to the personal and professional development of each employee.
We currently seek an experienced Digital Content Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing & Communications team. The selected individual will be responsible for developing and coordinating communications content in support of TDIndustries’ strategic plan and regional business objectives. He/She will work with the SVP of Marketing and the Communications Team to develop TDIndustries’ content marketing strategy and implement the plan.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Develop external targeted communications materials, including original copy development, designing, and executing B2B collateral material and case studies.
- Build an editorial calendar to deliver content in sync with marketing initiatives
- Deliver content for external campaign types including email, website, events, social media, and advertising programs that meets TD’s business objectives
- Identify strategic content partnership and syndication opportunities to reach and educate new customers
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Monitor trends in social media tools, trends and applications
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or related field required.
- 2 to 5 years of experience in content marketing for a B2B company, with AEC industry experience preferred.
- Strong inbound marketing knowledge – Hubspot Inbound Certification preferred.
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite with graphic design capabilities preferred
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective audiences (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Content writing experience for blog posts, social media, podcasts, and other online forums, including selecting appropriate imagery
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills; able to tailor written materials to a variety of audiences (industry-oriented, press, owner/community, etc.).
- Proven track record working collaboratively in a team environment.
We invite you to come see what makes us great! Join us in our dedication of making a positive impact on our communities and work with an amazing team where you will be given the opportunity to develop your career.
Our people oriented company offers great pay and a comprehensive benefit plan that includes health & wellness benefits, paid training & education, paid time off, paid holidays, income protection, retirement and employee ownership opportunities.
Established in 1946, TDIndustries has developed into one of America's premier Mechanical Construction and Facility Services companies serving clients through the full life-cycle of a facility, to include engineering, construction, operations and maintenance. For over 70 years, our employee-owned company has provided innovative services that optimize the performance of world-class mechanical and electrical systems that serve healthcare facilities, hotels, schools, sports arenas, mission critical facilities and industrial complexes and other essential institutions.
TDIndustries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.