Position Title: Digital and Social Media- Account Executive
Term of Employment: Full Time
Location: DFW Office
Salary Range: Negotiable
Benefits: 401 K, flexible schedule, healthcare and much more
OCG+, a full-service communications and marketing agency is looking for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team of purpose driven communication and marketing experts. The ideal candidate will have 1+ years of proven digital marketing experience. The position offers the opportunity to work with a dynamic team which values high-quality work.
You will be suited for this position if you have:
- A desire to do work that changes people’s lives
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, communications, other related discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years of digital marketing management experience (search engine marketing, social media marketing and display marketing)
- Knowledge of Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook, Facebook Advertising, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube
- Experience conceptualizing, creating and executing organic social media content including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blogs
- Ability to analyze and act on data related to digital marketing campaigns
- Strong audience empathy and demonstrated brand or editorial judgment
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively within a group dynamic and individually motivated
If what you've read up till now is exciting to you and you can't wait to start, here's what you do next!
Please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach a current resume and a cover letter, which includes your salary requirement.