We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to support our lead generation efforts. Reporting to the head of marketing in our Dallas headquarters, this individual will own content development to support lead nurture campaigns as well as inbound lead generation efforts.
The ideal candidate will be a strong, self-motivated individual who is a prolific and talented content creator with a demonstrated track record of success. This team member will create strong partnerships with other Marketing personnel to deliver on his/her goals.
o Grow an engaged audience by providing them with tailored, valuable and regular content that’s aligned to their needs and interests.
o Curate the content our audience is looking for and then optimize the path to conversion.
o Create ongoing stream of resources and downloadable content (including ebooks, articles, infographics, webinars, blogs ) to drive leads and thought leadership awareness.
o Manage creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel.
o Analyze and present content performance and optimize program on an ongoing basis
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of experience as a Content Marketing Manager building engaged audiences
• Experience creating and managing an editorial calendar to support lead generation efforts.
• Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what our audiences consume and then create it.
• Experience leading RFP efforts with external vendors and agencies to supplement content development needs.
• High level of creativity, attention to detail, and exemplary project leadership skills
• Excellent writer with an SEO mindset.
• Bachelor’s degree –Marketing, Communications, or Business Administration preferred
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite a plus (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
• Demonstrated high level of ownership and initiative.
• Strong communication, organizational and priority setting skills
• Good listener and strong collaborator with internal and external partners.
• Flexible and adaptable to evolve with the changing needs of the business.
• Avid student of content best practices to apply to our business.