Please send resumes to: Jobs@archfellow.com
Flexible hours - Full or Part-time
Work from home or our offices
Must live in Richardson or surrounding cities
This is an amazing opportunity for someone that has a passion for connecting a global iconic brand (McDonald's), with the communities it serves. Making and building relationships with the who's who in each of our retail location cities, schools, organization, etc.
Event planning, fund raising, etc etc.
Here's a formal description:
The Community Ambassador has four main responsibilities:
- Assess the Business Trade Area + Draw Conclusions
- Identify Community Contacts and Experiences
- Execute Experiences
- Embed McDonald’s in the community
Some Expected 2018 Deliverables
Assess the Business Trade Area + Draw Conclusions
- Analyze metrics to understand the current state of the business, identify opportunities and create quarterly targets.
- Identify customer origin, use case, local experiences, and partners.
- Interview market experts to collect trade area characteristics and gather data on what may impact business externally
- Initiate dialogue with customers in and out of store, through focus groups and other experiences, to validate use case and understand brand perception.
Identify Community Contacts and Experiences
- Identify strategic objectives for brand to meet challenges.
- Use core brand attributes (education, health, the food conversation) to create emotional experiences for our guests.
- Recognize incoming opportunities and assess potential impact vs. needed results.
- Create a list of target customers and partners, according to trade area assessment.
- Recommend experiences to engage with customers, by using core brand attributes, and knowledge of trade area and customer.
- Execute experiences according to plan and brand standards (potentially including: partner events, in-store events, etc.
- Create a clear project outline of what needs to be accomplished.
- Spend time creating connections with our guests via brand experiences.
- Lead team of market ambassadors and coach to develop.
Embed McDonald’s in the community
- Engage like-minded people and frequent guests in market plan.
- Expand network beyond known influencers.
- Create experiences that engage and reward to attract new customers.
- Serve as McDonald’s community brand ambassador
- Connector: regularly engages strangers in engaging conversations
- Influential: professional polish, articulate and well developed point of view about food & health lifestyle
- Generous Listener: ask probing questions, hear what's not said, clarifies for understanding
- Root Cause Thinker - review multiple data points, focus on what's most important, identify trends, gets to the bottom of problems
- Scrappy: never settles for what's already been done, is innovative and creative with ideas, pitches in to get the job done
- Empathetic: high EQ, expert at reading and responding to social cues, develops easy intimacy
- Humble: servant leader mentality, not afraid to get their hands dirty, connects with people from different walks of life
Reliable: follows through on commitments, and asks for help when needed