Golin is at the center of the marketing universe with expertise ranging from public relations, brand-building and cutting edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Our client roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world, including enviable partnerships with Fortune 500 clients like McDonald’s, Walmart, Unilever, Discover and Amgen.
With 50 offices around the world and 60+ years of experience, Golin’s purpose is to create change through relevant, brave work worthy of awe and action. “Go All In” is the agency’s ethos and commitment to bravery over mediocrity. We Go All In. In everything we do…. We’re especially committed to Go All In for our people.
We challenge our employees to be Courageously Happy, and have empowered them to do so by offering our LifeTime benefits program. Lifetime offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, ridiculously good health and wellness benefits, the ability to work from anywhere one day a week and a monthly LifeTime stipend for the gym or hobbies. We really do want you to play as hard as you work!
At Golin Dallas, our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do. You’ll enjoy close collaboration with your teams and clients in our posh digs in the Galleria. You’ll have extra special perks unique to us like free parking, free onsite gym, laptops for everyone, our Snack Shack with unlimited free food and drinks, free breakfast on Fridays and, of course, our signature yellow Beer Bike.
Sound like you want to Go All In with us? Here are the details:
What You’ll Do:
- Support day-to-day media relations and publicity responsibilities on a prominent and international technology brand
- Partner with account teams to create engaging media campaigns, establish and maintain relationships with media, industry analysts and online influencers, and guide our client’s messaging to resonate with these audiences
- Build long-term media relationships with editors who write for consumer technology sites and engineering trade publications
- Work effectively in a team environment and collaborate with all members of the team
- Engage with clients and agency partners on a regular basis to create innovative programs that help shine a positive light on the client and brand, in addition to reaching new audiences who are receptive to our client’s products
- Partner with clients and other colleagues to amplify new or top-performing content across paid media channels; know which audiences to target – and when – to boost visibility and maximize ROI
- Have a curiosity for analytics. Have the ability to turn a few pieces of data into actionable insights to influence our client’s messaging and media outreach strategy
What You Have:
You will have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years of professional experience with an understanding of media relations and paid social media. Additional qualifications include:
- Strong writing and outreach skills are necessary. Not afraid of the ‘cold call’ to establish new relationships
- A passion for securing placements for the client and building relationships with anyone from an engineering website editor to the most influential names at well-known consumer tech outlets
- Knowledge of paid social media bidding, targeting, posting and reporting is a plus
- Excellent communication, organizational and computer skills are a must, along with the ability meet deadlines, juggle multiple tasks, and handle fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, and media monitoring, tracking and reporting
- Well versed in AP style
Golin is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.