Downtown Dallas-based PR agency seeks strategic, driven and creative account supervisor for nationally recognized “no-jerks” culture. Ranked in the top 100 U.S. PR firms, and top five in Texas by O’Dwyer’s, the agency serves major food, restaurant and retail brands.
Candidate should be able to organize, manage and lead account teams and projects, PR strategy, planning and budgets. Candidate should have outstanding account service skills that include the ability to lead the client and knowledge of the client’s industry.
Other key job functions include the development and execution of client PR plans, crisis communications, spokesperson media training and media relations
The requirements to be an account supervisor at SPM Communications are:
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ PR experience, with at least two years of project management experience and the majority at a PR agency.
- Past management experience, agency experience and preferred background in retail, restaurant or food PR.
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff in a competitive, high-energy environment.
- Strong organization, budget and project management skills.
- Decision making including budgeting, resources and account service procedures.
- Solid social media knowledge and relevant applications for clients.
- Well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools.
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at email@example.com.
SPM offers a creative environment in which every voice has the opportunity to be heard. As professionals who value good work (but not office politics) we have an all-hands-on deck mentality that offers everyone – from intern on up – the chance to make an impact on client campaigns as well as career development, skills enhancement and professional fulfillment.
Office life: We work hard and we spend a good chunk of our time in the office, and at SPM, we think it should be fun. For us, that means bringing our dogs to work, maintaining a friendly, casual office vibe and knocking off early on Friday. And our no-jerks policy means we foster an atmosphere of creativity, collaboration and mutual respect among leaders, team members and clients. Life’s too short to work with jerks!
Brands you love: We are passionate at our brands and we are their biggest advocates. It’s hard not to be when our clients include beloved, iconic brands whose stories we enjoy telling. Our consumer-facing clients include iconic restaurant, retail, consumer packaged goods and lifestyle clients that you may already be a big fan of.
Corporate-style benefits: While our dress code is on the casual creative side, our benefits are seriously buttoned up. We offer outstanding health, vision and dental, a 401K with a company match, parking and phone allowances and a killer corporate discount program to save you money on everything from cell phones to restaurants to cars.