Downtown Dallas-based PR agency seeks strategic, driven and creative account supervisor for nationally recognized “no-jerks” culture. Ranked in the top 100 U.S. PR firms, and top five in Texas by O’Dwyer’s, the agency serves major food, restaurant and retail brands.
Candidate should be able to organize, manage and lead account teams and projects, PR strategy, planning and retainer, special events and budgets. As the primary client contact, candidate should have outstanding account service skills that include the ability to lead the client and a deep knowledge of the client’s industry.
Other key job functions include the development and execution of client PR plans, crisis communications, spokesperson media training and media relations
The requirements to be an account supervisor at SPM Communications are:
- Previous PR agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations or a related field from a four-year accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ PR experience, with at least two years of project management experience and the majority at a PR agency.
- Past management experience, agency experience and background in retail, restaurant or food PR is preferred.
- Proven ability to effectively lead and direct staff in a competitive, high-energy environment and industry.
- Strong organization, budget and project management skills.
- Decision making on routine decisions including budget development and allocation, resource expenditure and account service procedures.
- Solid social media knowledge and relevant applications for clients.
- Candidate should be well-versed in AP style and familiar with PR measurement and research tools, including Cision
Please send resume and two writing samples to Mary Kate Jeffries at firstname.lastname@example.org.