Edelman’s Dallas office has an immediate opening for a seasoned PR practitioner within its corporate practice. We are seeking an Account Supervisor to join our growing team of talented communications professionals who provide a diverse client base with expert counsel. This is an excellent opportunity to leverage your communications expertise and understanding of the integral role public relations plays in all facets of business and, specifically, integrated marketing communications.
- Establish strong relationships with clients as a day-to-day client contact
- Play a major role in the planning and development of strategic, comprehensive public relations programs
- Demonstrate solid research skills and measurement techniques to plan and evaluate client programs
- Establish and maintain reporter/influencer relationships (prior experience required)
- Generate media outreach strategies that successfully secure client coverage and meet program objectives
- Demonstrate the ability to oversee online community engagement strategies
- Address and resolve client issues/challenges thoughtfully and effectively
- Write strategic, persuasive documents, including program plans, POVs, media pitches and press materials
- Assist in successfully growing existing accounts and contribute to new business efforts
- Participate in forecasting and managing budgets while demonstrating the ability to effectively manage projects to maintain profitability and revenue targets
- Supervise, coach and motivate junior staff
Qualified candidates must have at least 4-6 years public relations experience, exceptional client management experience, the ability to manage multiple priorities, and prior media relations experience. The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree, a solid grasp of public relations, a pulse on today’s ever-changing media and business landscape, and strong media relations, research, writing and editing skills.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional client management experience, the ability to manage multiple priorities, and prior media relations experience preferably working on corporate and/or tech accounts.
The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree, a solid grasp of public relations, a pulse on today’s ever-changing media and business landscape, and strong media relations, research, writing and editing skills.
HOW TO APPLY: Please apply online at Edelman.com or use the link below and copy/paste into your browser:
Edelman is a leading global communications marketing firm that partners with many of the world’s largest and emerging businesses and organizations, helping them evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Edelman was awarded the Grand Prix Cannes Lion for PR in 2014; six Cannes Lions in 2015; and the Grand Prix in the Titanium category in 2016. The firm was named “2016 Global Agency of the Year” by the Holmes Report; one of Advertising Age’s “Agencies to Watch” in 2014; and one of Forbes’ “14 Most Influential Agencies of 2014”. In 2015, Edelman was among Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work” for the fifth time. Edelman owns specialty firms Edelman Intelligence (research) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, experiential), a joint venture with United Talent Agency.
Visit http://www.edelman.com for more information.