Want to help companies build their brands, connect with target audiences and communicate their unique stories to the market? And do you see yourself thriving in a fast-paced, open environment collaborating with nice, energetic, smart colleagues? If this sounds like your dream job, we want to see if you’re our next dream team member. Marketwave is an award-winning, top Dallas marketing agency and we’re growing our team.
Who we’re looking for:
We are looking for someone who values serving others, a recognition culture and daily intensity to get the job done. We need an Account Executive who has an exceptional strategic and tactical grasp of marketing and communication skills – including brand positioning, messaging, lead generation/sales support & events. A successful candidate must have the ability to research, manage client relationships, work independently and be extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- As an Account Management team member, position is responsible for the client relationship.
- Act as a liaison to clients to identify needs and ensure communication flows effectively.
- Work with agency colleagues to define and implement strategies.
- Develop marketing and creative briefing documents, with support from manager.
- Present, alongside agency colleagues, campaign ideas, creative work and budget.
- Handle campaign and project estimates, reconciliation and input into invoicing with account manager supervision.
- Write client reports and maintain responsibility for regular distribution.
- Monitor and share effectiveness of campaign with team to make changes as needed.
- Schedule and attend client meetings; schedule and lead internal meetings.
- Support agency leadership in new business development.
- Build understanding and knowledge of the clients’ business and competition.
- Provide appropriate leadership to direct reports, if appropriate.
- Ability to work independently, manage time effectively, multi-task manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Liaison between Specialist and Creative in the day-to-day implementation of client work.
- Undergrad in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Journalism
- Two to four years of experience in marketing, advertising, or similar position; agency experience preferred
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.