Located in Uptown, Culver Communications Group, LLC has an immediate opening for a creative and eager-to-learn new team member for our fast growing agency.
The Account Executive job responsibilities include:
• Account leadership, management and strategy management
• Research and develop PR plans and strategies based on Client objectives
• Develop press releases, media advisories, narratives, newsletters, articles, press kits and
other written communication for Clients
• Develop marketing activations based on Client objectives
• Provide on-site support at Client events including grand openings, ribbon cuttings, holiday
celebrations, municipal special events, menu tastings, etc.
• Plan, execute and manage social media content over multiple platforms
• In addition, a top priority is contributing to the success of our clients as well as contributing to the creative and collaborative culture of the agency
Candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 1-3 years of experience in public relations and marketing
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Proficient knowledge of AP Style, strong editing skills and basic graphics creation
• Strong work ethic, eager to learn, and a keen curiosity about our Client industries
and news in general
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Culver Communications Group offers a great environment, paid vacation and holiday schedule and medical/dental insurance. We also offer an extra week of vacation during holidays; summer hours and an on-site workout facility.
Please send your resume to info@CulverPR.com along with a one page sample of your writing.