We are currently seeking to hire an Account Executive in our Dallas office. In this role, you will report to the Agency Principal, and will be responsible for ensuring communications between all media, graphic design and production sources, Agency Principal and Client. The selected candidate will be a strategic thinker, have a strong work ethic, be a good leader and role model, and is always putting their Client’s goals first. You must be a go-getter, and linear planner willing to work with an account team for Clients in varying industries.
L&P Marketing is a creative boutique marketing agency. We are storytellers, strategic planners, and problem solvers. We are seeking a team member that will achieve results for our Clients and help us grow our brand. L&P crafts visions for an array of local and international clients to define and reach their goals through strategic marketing planning and implementation. Whether traditional or leading edge, the marketing programs we propose are based on research and knowledge, cemented in the best possible analysis available. To learn more about us, please visit www.landpmarketing.com.
The day to day
• Maintain all client relations preparing for weekly marketing meeting, following and tracking weekly traffic/ media placements/ social media content creation/ blog writing/ creative output/ sourcing and gathering necessary materials for production.
• Traffic all open jobs between various sources. Maintain overall office organization in terms of filing, media, samples location. Maintain excellent relations with all vendors and clients.
• Event planning on project basis for varying clients. Includes all aspects of executing, staffing, costing and evaluating.
• Maintain printing operation/ ordering paper, supplies and maintenance as needed.
• Hire, oversee and manage all temporary help on an as-needed basis.
• Attend client meetings on regular basis.
• Create and maintain agency media files and relations. Working with media provided added value to various advertisers, getting rates, preparing Media Rationale spreadsheet and keeping updated.
• Need to have independence and an ability to take projects and run with them with limited involvement
• Manage part-timers
• Be knowledgeable about ongoing accounts
• Client follow up and contact
• Design knowledge
• Minimum 2-3 years of agency experience required in marketing or advertising (NO exceptions)
• Experience in Real Estate industry is strongly preferred
• Consumer marketing experience is preferred
• Four-year degree from an accredited college or university. Preferred emphasis on marketing, advertising, public relations, communications, creative writing, or consumer behavior
• Excellent writing, organizational and communication skills
• Knowledge and experience across all mediums – digital, social, traditional media
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed
• Basic knowledge of WordPress CMS, MailChimp, Vertical Response, Google Analytics and Google AdWords is preferred
• Highly fluent Microsoft office skills required including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Salary commensurate with experience
• Benefits that include health insurance, 401K, holiday schedule, and personal time
• Highly collaborative environment
• Diverse client base including global brands and passionate entrepreneurs
• Daily lunch served (and it ROCKS!)
• An abundance of H20, coffee, snacks, and good conversation to feed your brain and your creative spirit
How to apply
Please send interest letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Incomplete applications will not be considered. We are en Equal Opportunity Employer.