Allison+Partners is seeking an account coordinator to join our fast-growing Dallas office, part of a unique, 26-office global communications agency. We’re looking for someone who can take on general PR writing assignments, adapt to a fast-paced work environment, and who understands media relations, can interact professionally with clients and exercise good judgment. While this is an entry-level position, you will be a core part of our team and you will be responsible for important client work every day; you will be mentored by Allison+Partners teammates, including senior executives, because we give everyone at all levels a great deal of responsibility, and likewise, expect solid results in return. Account coordinators are part of multi-office teams serving clients ranging from high-tech startups, established consumer and B2B companies, and to powerhouse brands including Toyota.
While we will consider recent college graduates from journalism, marketing, PR or related programs, it’s a plus if candidates have had a PR/marketing agency internship or even one year in an agency environment.
Day-to-day projects include:
- Drafting PR materials such as news releases, media alerts, fact sheets, client meeting summaries, and status reports
- Conducting industry and client research
- Developing story and pitch angles
- Monitoring and tracking client coverage
- Assisting with media outreach, including pitching and follow-ups
- Attending and participating in client meetings, presentations and brainstorming sessions
- Developing and updating media lists and other databases
If this sounds like a fit for you, please send your resume, a cover letter and any work samples directly to our general manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.